Saturday, February 21, 2009

Worn Out!

Today Kirk and Elijah were sitting on the couch watching basketball (Kirk is teaching him to cheer for Butler basketball) while waiting for Kirk's friends to arrive (more pictures of their visit to come!).  Apparently it just exhausted Elijah and we thought it was so funny that he just fell asleep sitting up that we had to snap some pictures.

That pink thing on his wrist is a wrist rattle just in case you were wondering...we're not dressing him in pink bracelets or anything.
I love this picture...you can really tell how little he is!
Nothing better than a good nap on a Saturday afternoon.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

these are so precious! I cna't wait to get my hands on him again.
I love you all.

Aunt Rach said...

Good boy! Naps are the greatest! I love that he fell asleep sitting up like that. That's hilarious! He looks soooooo cute!

Jessica Jackson said...

He looks so cute! And he matches your furniture perfectly.

I can't wait to see you guys again in a few weeks!