Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lucas Oil Stadium!!

Last night Kirk and I had our first big night out away from Elijah.  I was sad to leave him, but he did great with Amy Jo!  Kirk's work threw an event for some of the employees upon the completion of a big 4 year project.  It was at Lucas Oil Stadium, which is the brand new stadium where the Colts play.  I couldn't believe they rented out the whole place and we had a lot of fun! It made Kirk and I both really want to go to a game, so we may just have to try to make that happen this upcoming season!  If anyone knows where we can get free tickets, let us know!

A shot from the outside.
I wanted to post this picture because you can see some of the wreckage that's left over from the RCA dome which the leveled this summer.
After dinner, we got take a tour of the stadium, which started up in the press box.  What an awesome view of the field!!

No comments: