Friday, February 13, 2009

A New Toy!

As much as I love holding Elijah all day long, he is getting more and more restless in my arms by the day.   Because of that, I decided to pull out a new toy today.  I wasn't sure if he would care or not, but as it turns out, he loved it! He was kicking his feet and reaching at the hanging mirror...it was so fun to watch! Unfortunately, the pictures I took at first got lost, but I took some more later on and here is the result.  


Whoa....so much to look at!
Interestingly enough, he found the tubes that held the toys up more fascinating than the toys themselves.

"Hey, is that me in the mirror?"
Love him.
By the way, the Drakes gave us this play mat.  Thanks so much Aunt Mel and Uncle Jeff...Elijah loves it, and I made sure that he knows it's from you!!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

These are great pictures! Elijah looks great! I miss you all.