Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Remember This?

You may remember me posting pictures from one of my baby showers of a bunch of different onesies that the guests decorated.  I had to pick a favorite and I chose the one that said TAYLOR on the front with Class of 2031 on the back.  Here are some pictures of Elijah modeling the winning onesie!

Hopefully he will eventually become more enthused about Taylor.
I'm also hoping I can show the admissions office this picture when he is ready for college and they will give him a scholarship.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

I think that first face he's making is saying, "Taylor's great but I want to go see my Grandma."

Aunt Rach said...

He looks unhappy to be in a Taylor onesie on that first picture. I agree with Mom, but I'm pretty sure he's saying "I'm a Gator" or "this should say Messiah"...