Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day to Me!

I am the luckiest girl in the world. This year, I had two Valentines! On Saturday, Elijah was taking a nap in his bassinet and Kirk told me he needed me.  So I went over to get him and Elijah had a Valentines gift for me!


This is the sight I saw! A sweet card and one of my favorite candies.  The card said "Dear Mommy, You are the B-E-S-T mommy ever.  You even make me half smile sometimes. Love, Elijah" What a sweet son!
I think this position is Elijah saying, "Give me a hug, mommy!"
Kirk also gave me a sweet gift.  He took me shopping to buy a new outfit for a work event of his that we have tomorrow evening (stay tuned for pictures of that).  Thanks to my 2 favorite boys!!

6 comments:

Jessica Jackson said...

Wow, what a sweet little boy! He's learning young. :)

He really is adorable and I can't believe he is one month old already-and giving smiles.

Give him a kiss from Aunt Jess and tell him I love him!

(Love you too!)

Aunt Rach said...

AWWWW! What a good son, giving Mom presents. So cute! And good job, Dad!

Grandma said...

Way to go Kirk and Elijah! these are sweet pictures!
Happy one monthe, Elijah, kisses from Grandma.

Peter and Bethany said...

A+ for Kirk!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Aww now THIS makes my little Valentine obsessed heart beat!

I am still not over getting to babysit the little man!
And great pics of your 1st night out! Love you three!