Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Photo Shoot

On Monday we took Elijah and his cousin Campbell to Picture People.  It was so fun seeing the cousins together (even though Elijah didn't open his eyes).  We thought the pictures were hilarious.  After the cousin pictures, we did some solo shots of Elijah.  I'm so happy with how all of them turned out.  Here's a few from the shoot. I'm sure it's not our last time to The Picture People!

A great shot of their faces.


We think this one is so funny! Campbell would reach over at Elijah's face to grab him.  Jessica would say "No, no, no" and she would giggle.  It was hilarious!
I think this is how Elijah felt about having his picture taken.
How cute is he???
He may just be trying to tell us something. Probably  "get the camera out of my face and put my clothes back on."


5 comments:

Grandma said...

I surely have the most wonderful, beautiful, delightful grandchildren in the whole world!!! I love you all.

Lauren said...

I have been waiting for a new post. Those pictures are SO CUTE! I can;t wait to hear how it went having your fam out there. I bet it was a blast. I can't wait to meet him. I get more and more excited with every picture I see! Love you!

C Leebrick said...

these pictures are so cute!

Unknown said...

I'm so obsessed. I check the blog just about every day to see updated pictures of Elijah...and of course, of you guys too :) I miss you guys and love you so much.

~Anna~

Peter and Bethany said...

I love those close ups! Too cute!