Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chillin at Home...

Last night Kirk and Elijah were just hanging out in the living room and we had to snap some pictures because Kirk and I both thought he was looking so much more grown up! I know everyone says they grow up so fast, but it really is amazing the changes we see in Elijah every day.  I just can't get enough of these pictures.

It looks like he's talking here.  Really he was crying, but that's not important.
I love Elijah's face in this one!
Just watching some television.
Have I mentioned that I love him??

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the mouth open winking picture!

Grandma said...

Too, cute. I love these shots.

Aunt Rach said...

These pics are fantastic! He looks different already!! Soooo handsome!

Jessica Jackson said...

I can't believe how fast he's growing. I miss him!

Unknown said...

He is so adorable -- Elijah, that is. Okay, well, Kirk is pretty adorable, too. I can't wait to meet him -- Elijah, that is. I've already met Kirk. Seriously, though, is Elijah's hair blond? It looks like it might be. Has he asked about me yet? I love you all -- Aunt Lynn

Aunt Rach said...

I actually think the first one with his mouth open looks like he's singing with his whole heart.