Saturday, February 7, 2009

Goodbye to Grandma Spier :(

These pictures are long overdue, but I wanted to be sure to post pictures from just before my mom left us.  Mom, it was an incredible help to have you around.  You served us selflessly and we're not sure what we could say to adequately thank you! We miss you lots and are eagerly awaiting your next visit!!

We took mom out for dinner her last night here.  We got Elijah all dressed up in his overalls from Grandma.  Here he is, ready for a night on the town!
I love this picture because you can see how little he is!
Elijah wanted to be sure to get lots of good cuddle time in with Grandma.
They love each other! Can't you just hear him saying "Grandma, you're the best!"
In his car seat and ready to head out.  He was asleep by the time we got to the restaurant.  I'm not sure he even knows we went out that night.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Thanks, Chrissie and Kirk for sharing the first two weeks of Elijah's life with me. I am blessed beyond measure in the gifts of family. I love you all.