Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Orlando Trip

Elijah and I just got home on Monday from 5 days in Olrando, Florida.  We had a good time seeing Mom, Dad, Jess and Campbell.  The trip was nice, despite the fact that the stomach bug worked its way through the entire condo except Elijah and me (we had it already the weekend before).  That definitely put a damper on things, but we enjoyed 60 degrees and seeing some sunshine! 

Elijah was excited to get going at the airport.  I could not have been happier with how he did on the plane.  He was a champ! Could have something to do with the fact he's been on 5 round trip flights in his short life.
My parents surprised Jess and me with Disney "hopper" passes on Thursday.  We got to go to any Disney park we wanted to.  It was so fun and my parents were kind enough to watch the kids for the day.  We went to Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Epcot.  It was quite a day!   The picture below is from Magic Kingdom's Block Party that they do at noon every day.
We love Disney World! 

2 comments:

Peter and Bethany said...

What a fun sister day! At least you got a couple non-vomiting moments:)

Anonymous said...

you two could be twins.... Love, Katie