Wednesday, March 3, 2010


Do you remember the Carousel of Progress at Magic Kingdom? It's a rotating theater that takes you through different decades and shows how we've progressed.  Well, something went technically wrong while Jess and I were in it, and we got stuck in the 1920s.  We heard the speech 4 times.  I can tell you anything you need to know about the 20s, but I have no idea what happened past that (we never did get going again).  It felt like a bad dream.
After Magic Kingdom, we headed to Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM).  The best part there was a new (at least new to me) attraction "The American Idol Experience".  It may be the closest I will ever get to being in the audience of American Idol and I thoroughly enjoyed it! 
Looks just like the real stage, with the stools and everything.
Finally, we went to Epcot.  I told Jess I think we set a pregnant woman record for how many sights we saw in one day! 
On Friday, we went to Animal Kingdom and took the kids.  We did Disney's "Give a Day, Get a Day", where you volunteer and get free tickets.  It was a great time.  The kids really enjoyed the animals and the adults thought it was really cool too!  This is Elijah and Grandma in line for the African Safari.

1 comment:

Aunt Rach said...

I'm laughing at the carosel of progress. it didn't progress at all. And I can just HEAR the guy talking. What a nightmare to have to hear it 4 times. Hahahaha.