Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cutie

On Friday before we headed for Chicago (pictures coming), I wanted to take some pics of the little man because I thought his outfit was so cute. My parents gave Elijah an Adidas warm up suit for his birthday and Kirk's parents got Elijah a shirt that says "I watch ESPN with daddy" when he was born that now fits him :).  I put him in that outfit and he looked like a little athlete! Unfortunately, he wouldn't stand still so I could get a good standing picture of the outfit, but I still think these little (slightly fake) smiles are too cute.

He really does watch ESPN with daddy :).
When I go home, I am going to scan some old pictures into the computer of me doing a fake smile when I was little...it looked a lot like this, I think!
The face that melts my heart every day.

1 comment:

C Leebrick said...

chrissie. do you know where they got that shirt from? i would love to get one for kristen...if you do know, can you email it to me? thanks!! beacher@ufl.edu