Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Meet BD2

Kirk and I had the joyous experience of seeing our baby today!  It was so much fun and truly amazing to see how developed it is already.  We stuck to our guns and didn't find out...sorry to all of you who were hoping we would cave :).  I just remember how much I loved hearing from Kirk "It's a boy!" last time around in the delivery room and I am excited for that again.  Below are some pictures of the little one...I am still trying to get the videos of him/her kicking to load :).


The baby had its hand up by its face the whole time.  I love how you can see the bones in the hand!
You can see part of the spine in this one.
Hi Baby!

Right at the end of the ultrasound, BD2 gave me a good punch...I was glad the tech could snap a shot of it!

5 comments:

Grandma said...

I am, once again, in love!

Aunt Rach said...

BD2!! I love it already. Its so cute. And smart. You can tell.

Kate said...

Yay!! This post made me so happy. Glad to see BD2 is developing well. We have our first ultrasound next Wednesday so I'm anxious to see first pictures of Baby B too!

Kelly D. said...

This made my day! What a beautiful baby! It love being able to pick out the head and the hand. I can't wait to meet my new niece/nephew! Thanks for posting the pictures!!

Jessica said...

What a beautiful gift from God...love and prayers.