Sunday, March 21, 2010

Group Date Night

I'm pretty sure I have mentioned this before, but I can not express how thankful Kirk and I are to be a part of a really great small group through our church.  The Lord placed us in the perfect group for this season of our lives.  My friend Bethany had a great idea to get babysitters (4 out of 5 of the couples have kids) and go out to eat and to a comedy club last night.  We had a great time.  It was nice to be kidless and to do something different in downtown Indy.  We ate at Champps, which was good, and then we headed over to Comedy Sportz, which is a family-friendly improv club.  It was a funny show and we had a lot of fun! Great idea, Bethany!

3 of 5 couples were there last night.  From left to right Sarah, Brian, me, Kirk, Bethany and Pete.
Brian and Sarah (don't know why it's blurry).
Bethany and Pete.
Me and my man.

2 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Looks like you all had fun! Sorry we missed out.

Peter and Bethany said...

It was so fun because the Duncan's were there!