Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A standing baby and a cute shirt...

Like I mentioned in a previous post, Elijah has been pulling himself up on a lot of things lately.  His item of choice today was the sliding door in our family room.  I ran for my camera and captured it.  I just thought he looked so cute and grown up standing there.

There's so much to see out the back of our house...like the backs of the houses across the street from us.
Hey mom! Look how big I am!
I see a camera.  It makes me happy and I want it!
I bought this shirt about a month ago and have been (somewhat) patiently waiting for a kind of cold day that he could wear it.  Today was that day and I thought he looked so cute.  It says "Mom's Monkey" which is perfect since monkey is my nickname for him.  Even the drool is cute in a way :).
Again, going for the camera.

3 comments:

Aunt Rach said...

I like the second one where he's standing at the window looking over his shoulder. That's so cute!

Kelly D. said...

What a cutie! Judging from the smiles, I'm assuming he's feels better than he did this weekend? LOVE the shirt!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Seriously! Elijah, you are growing up so fast!

Aubree