Monday, September 28, 2009

Our Most Recent Travels!

This weekend, we hopped back on a plane again to go to North Carolina and celebrate Kirk's cousin Alexa in her marriage to Jonathan.  We had a great time being with family.  The wedding was beautiful, despite a lot of rain.   We really enjoyed the whole weekend, especially introducing Elijah to family he had not yet met!  I'm pretty bummed about how most of the pictures turned out...I think it was just too dark, but hopefully you can get a feel for the day anyway.  Also, blame my hair on the rain and humidity.


Aunt Konni holding her favorite nephew.
Elijah enjoyed meeting his Great Grandma!
The decor was very pretty.  It was all very natural colors and lots of candles and lights.
The programs.

3 comments:

Alexa's Photography said...

yay! first pictures I get to see from the wedding :) Thanks Chrissie! I'm so glad you were all able to make it. It was great seeing you, Kirk, and Elijah again!

Katie Duncan said...

Oh my goodness. I've been waiting for these!!! Thanks for posting them. Kelly is slacking on the facebook pictures. Alexa looked gorgeous and so happy. What a fun day!

The Seaman Family said...

Beautiful wedding! Elijah looks like a little stud in his suit; how adorable!