Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I love it when we're cruisin' together...

So here they are! The long awaited cruise pictures.  Kirk and I had an awesome time on our 4 day cruise to the Bahamas.  It was great to have so much time together, just the 2 of us.  And yes, we did miss our son terribly! We were fortunate to have great weather the whole time and the cruise ship kept us thoroughly entertained (and fed)!  I have to brag about my husband a little bit here: he works so hard to support this family and I feel so blessed that he was willing to spend his precious resources and vacation days on an extended time away with me.  Thanks for all you do, Kirk.  I love you.


"Hey Kirk! How excited are you about our cruise?"
"Me too!"
This is me in front of our ocean view.
One of the many towel animals they left us in our room.
At the first port, Kirk and I rented a scooter and just explored the island.  We found this beach that was absolutely beautiful and no one was on it! We seriously had the whole place to ourselves (except for the nice man that brought us chairs and offered us drinks and the nice lady that came and sold me a pretty necklace).  Wow...look at that beach.

No comments: