Monday, September 14, 2009


Ray getting ready to toss the garter over the railing.  He threw it right to his brother.
Amy Jo moved out to Colorado and we have really missed her,  so it was a treat to get to see her at the wedding!
After the wedding, all of the Focus people (except Ray, of course) went out to dinner.  It was great food and we sat there for close to 3 hours laughing and catching up.  It was a blast.  This is Matt and Jenn Ferrell.  Matt was in my class and he just got married in July in Estes Park, Colorado.  I missed the wedding, but was pumped to meet Jenn at this one!
Jenn, Amy Jo, AJ, Lindsey, Esther, Jay, me.  What a group! We had a blast.
While in Florida, we stayed with my cousins.  Thanks, Carolyn, Jeff, and Jonathan, for letting us invade your space.  It was great to hang out with you and I promise, next time I'll bring the baby :).  I like this picture of Carolyn and me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's a definite family relationship look here! Great picture!So glad you had a good time on your vacation.