Sunday, May 31, 2009

We wanted to take some pictures outside before Lauren left since it was beautiful outside! 

An attempt at a family shot.  I don't think Elijah wanted to be in the sun anymore.
I love this girl!
Thanks so much for staying with us, Lauren! Come back soon!
Kirk put Elijah in the grass for a second while he took the pictures of Lauren and me.  I thought he looked so cute laying there, so naturally, I took a picture.  I don't have very many of Elijah.
He loves his daddy and his daddy loves him!

1 comment:

Chad, Linds and the Twins said...

Chrissie!!! So fun! I loved all of your pics!!! Lauren said she had such an incredible time with you guys. How special. Elijah is just so adorable, I hear that we are setting up one of the girls with him...sounds great to me, let me know which one he likes the best! hahah!