Thursday, May 14, 2009

An Attempt at Rice Cereal.

Attempt is the key word of that title.  Elijah had a dr's appt on Tuesday (his 4 month checkup) and the pediatrician gave me the go  ahead to introduce some "solid" food.  I put solid in quoatations there because it still seems like liquid to me! Anyway, we tried it out yesterday.  Let's just say it's going to take more effort than I thought!

A little too small for the high chair yet, unfortunately.
So we moved him into his new bumbo seat.  He has no idea what he's in for.
Not loving this!
Trying to decide...
Not thrilled.

4 comments:

Peter and Bethany said...

I don't blame him, it looks pretty gross to me too:)

Grandma said...

I think he liked the lemon better! I love these pictures. Missing you all.

The Seaman Family said...

He's growing up way too fast!

Aunt Rach said...

Aw! Give him candy instead.