Sunday, May 31, 2009

Julie and Austin Get Hitched!

Saturday was Julie and Austin's big day! Julie is a friend of mine from Taylor.  We were in the same major and got along so well...we have so much in common! She moved to Colorado after graduation and met Austin and they obviously hit it off! Austin seems like the perfect fit for her.  We had a great time at their wedding.  It was at a beautiful country club called The Bridgewater in Carmel, which is only about 20 minutes from our house.  It was outside and the weather could not have been better for the ceremony.

My good friend Amy Jo was a bridesmaid.  Doesn't she look cute?
Julie was absolutely stunning! Her dress was perfect for her and her necklace was the most incredible piece of jewelry I've ever seen (really, I'm not just being dramatic).  I wish I would've gotten a close up of it.
Love this picture of the bride and her dad.
We were seated pretty far back, but I wanted to show how pretty the backdrop was with the big tall trees.

No comments: