Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend Events

We had a great weekend, filled will all sorts of activity for little Elijah.  Mom and I went to the mall on Friday and Elijah was so good! I took him back to Baby Gap to meet my former co-workers (and buy some clothes, of course!) and we walked around the mall for over 2 hours.  Elijah was awake and happy as can be for the last 40 minutes.  I was so proud of him! Here are some pictures from the rest of the weekend...

Daniel and Allison brought us delicious corn chowder and met Elijah on Saturday evening! Thanks, guys!
Kate and Rob came over too.  Elijah gave them lots of good eye contact!
Kate and Rob adoring the little man.
This is one of my favorites outfits that we bought him on Friday. Baby Gap!
On a non-baby note, Kirk and Tony put up a ceiling fan in our living room.  I was so proud of them for figuring it out...and it works!

1 comment:

Allison and Daniel said...

glad we made the blog! oh and i LOVE the don't bug me out fit. he looks so grown up when he is wearing a t-shirt. so cute. maybe next time I visit he will be awake for me. I want to see his cute little reactions and smiling face (although his smiles are probably due to gas at this stage).