Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It won't be long now...

It's hard to believe that 9 months of waiting is almost over!! I have been so impatient and now, I'm sitting here with the reality that this will be my last night without a baby.  Yup, that's right.  I know FOR SURE I will have a baby by tomorrow! I had a dr.'s appt on Tuesday and everything is continuing to progress well with the baby, so my dr. said she would have no problem setting up a time to induce if I wished.  I do wish...so that's what we are doing!

Kirk and I are headed to the hospital tomorrow morning at 7 am.  Please keep us in your prayers and we will obviously keep you posted upon the arrival of the little one!

5 comments:

C Leebrick said...

YAY! best of luck. cant wait to see pictures :) congrats!!!!

The Mangin Family said...

We will be thinking of you and praying for you tomorrow! I must admit that I was a bit ticked off at how far you've already progressed without too many intense contractions! I've already been having some serious ones for weeks! :) Lucky you! We can't wait to see this little one!

Lauren said...

ahhhhhhh Can't wait! Praying hard for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! So exciting! I'm praying!

Marlene said...

YEAH! Baby Duncan is almost here! Can't wait to see if it is a he or she! And Daddy better post pictures soon! Praying for labor... I've heard scary stuff about inducing! LOVE YOU!