Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Newest Colts Fan!

We took Elijah for his first outing today! We went to Home Depot to get some ceiling fans and then to McAlisters for lunch.  Elijah was a champ! He was so peaceful the whole time...a real gentleman! I took advantage of the chance to get him bundled up by putting him in his Colts coat! I think Peyton would be proud.

All bundled and read to head out!
I think he likes it.
It's so hard not to look at him (not sure what's going on with my hair here...sorry).

3 comments:

allie said...

oh i just love him so much. give elijah a big kiss from me! the smile outfit looked so cute.. what a stud :)

Jessica Jackson said...

He is cute...


Wish I knew what was going on with your hair.

allie said...

also forgot to tell you... sometimes i put your blog on and use it as music for hanging around the apt. haha :)