Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Day of Firsts...


Elijah had his first bath at home today! Grandma Spier took care of him (and also showed Kirk and me what to do since we had no clue how to bathe a newborn!). He loved the shampoo part...he didn't like the body wash part.
All clean!
He also got his first package! Thank you so much, Brad and Jacki! He loves his outfits and can't wait to wear them!
Here he is with his new outfits (can't you tell how enthused he is?).
Jacki and Brad also sent these adorable socks.  They come in 6 different colors and look like converse shoes.  They are too cute! Thanks again, guys! We love you.

2 comments:

Allison and Daniel said...

He is so cute. I just can't get over it. I can't imagine how exciting things are at your house right now!!

Jessica said...

Hi precious Elijah,
I love your pictures. You're getting so big and it has only been a couple of days. I can't wait to hold you again real soon.
Chrissie & Kirk,
I love you SO MUCH, and I am just in awe of your natural parenting ability and response to God's beautiful plan for you.