Friday, August 1, 2008

Kirk is SO Happy!!

I finally got on the motorcycle with my husband. It took A LOT of convincing, but I bit the bullet tonight. We rode up to Cicero (about a 20 mile trip) to meet some friends for dinner. It's a great little town, right on a lake...beautiful! It was nerve racking at first, but I got used to it and it was even kind of nice to have the fresh air on you as you go...

This is after we got home (don't worry, mom, we had helmets on when we drove!).
Here we are after our ride!
The Duncans by the water.
The Bakers by the water (they have a motorcyle too and drove theirs to meet us).
We ate at a great waterfront restaurant.




1 comment:

Grandma said...

Oh, well. I'm glad at least Kirk is happy! Seriously, it looked like fun. Be careful, I love you both, whoops, all three!