Friday, August 15, 2008

Baby D is Moving!

On Tuesday at the doctor's office, Kirk got to hear the heart beat for the first time. He was so happy to hear it (he wasn't with me last time). The neatest part though (I thought) was when the doctor put the doppler up to my stomach, we heard a loud thump sound. The doctor said "Well, that was a kick!". She then told me I would feel the baby any day now.

Sure enough, I felt the first little rumblings yesterday and I'm feeling the little guy (fyi, I call the baby the little guy, it means nothing...i have no feeling whatsoever about the sex of this child) again today! It's very exciting...I can't wait until Kirk can feel it for the first time!!

5 comments:

Jessica Jackson said...

It just gets better from here, bubba! I love that little guy already.

Aunt Rach said...

I'm so excited to meet it!

Grandma said...

We are so excited for this new addition to the clan. Thanks for sharing your joy with us, Chrissie.

Marlene said...

That is so exciting! I love hearing your pregnancy updates!

Kate said...

I was with Jess when she called you on Thursday night and I got so excited for you and Kirk! Wow -- so cool to have that little guy fluttering around inside of you. Makes me want to have a baby.........not yet......... :)