Monday, August 25, 2008

A weekend away...

This weekend, Kirk and I headed to West Virginia to meet up with mom, dad, Jess, Kevin, and Campbell. My Aunt Lynn and Uncle Barry have a house there and were gracious enough to let us use it as a meeting place in the middle. Unfortunately, they couldn't be there, but thanks so much for letting us stay! We love your house :). It was also unfortunate that Shane and Rach couldn't join us--we missed you!

We had a good time in WV and of course enjoyed seeing the fam! It was especially a highlight to see Campbell...she is growing up so much! We just love her!

Even though there are more Messiah grads than Taylor in my family, I have started Campbell off on the right foot. Her very own Taylor sweatsuit. I think she is leaning towards TU. Class of 2030, get ready for Campbell!
Can't you tell she loves it?
She tried a lemon. She didn't love it.
She is sophisticated...she likes to drink out of big people glasses. Bottles are for babies.
Sisters with Campbell!

3 comments:

Jessica Jackson said...

I guess I'd be down with Cam going to Taylor. I'll have to think about it.

Jessica Jackson said...

By the way, we had a lot of fun too. Can't wait until October.

Aunt Rach said...

Hmm. I'm thinking Campbell is going to be a Falcon or a Gator. Maybe a Devil. We'll have to get her some more college gear...