Monday, July 28, 2008

A shower and a goodbye...

On Saturday, I headed to Greensburg (about an hour from here) for a shower for Jacki. She and Brad's wedding is September 6 (I am so excited!) and her aunts threw her a really nice shower. It was bittersweet though, because Jacki left yesterday for Hawaii. No, not for vacation, to LIVE. She took a job there and had to leave now to get started. Brad will obviously join her after the wedding. I am excited for them and sad for me. I am really excited that she has to come back in a month for her wedding, so at least I know the next time I'll see her!

The beautiful flowers from Jacki's mom's garden.
The bride and the mother of the bride. Can you tell they're related?
Taylor girls! I got to ride to the shower with Kelly which was really nice. I know I look huge, but they're just little girls (or that's what I'm telling myself).




1 comment:

Grandma said...

You look absolutely beautiful and not at all 'huge'.
Love you