Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tomorrow will bring its own worries.

Kirk has an interview Monday morning at 9 am and if you are reading this, I'd like you to take a minute to pray. Pray that Kirk will have a clear mind, a confident spirit, and a peace in his heart about it. Also pray that God's perfect will would be done in this situation. I KNOW there is power in prayer and I know that many who read my blog believe that too.

These are the verses I am claiming (which, by the way, I am certain was no accident were the verses I was scheduled to be reading today in our "reading through the Bible in 2011" plan):

"Your heavenly Father already knows all your needs and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern. So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today." -Mt. 6:32-24, New Living Translation

3 comments:

Darla said...

Just finished praying. Excited to hear the outcome.

Erica said...

just want you to know i'm praying!

Allison and Daniel said...

we will be praying!