Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Colorado Wedding

This past weekend, I headed out to Colorado to take part in the wedding of one of my best friends, Amy Jo. Amy Jo and I went to Taylor together, but we also attended Focus on the Family Institute together in the fall of 2004. It was very special to go back there for her wedding. We had such a fun weekend and I am so happy for her! She is now enjoying a 2 week honeymoon to Hawaii (jealous!), and I can't wait for her to return home so we can debrief about her awesome day.

A bunch of the girls at the rehearsal dinner.
The almost-Wagners at their rehearsal dinner.
At the salon getting our hair done. Julie, Amy Jo, Esther, and me.
The bride and me, pre-dress.
I had SO much fun with these girls!

1 comment:

The Seaman Family said...

Chrissie, you look stunning in that dress!!