Saturday, April 23, 2011

Just because she's cute

Leah is definitely an idependent woman. She likes to do things herself and she is trying to figure out how to get her hands on anything and everything. She hasn't figured out the whole crawling thing yet, which I think will make her a lot more content (not that she's not content, she just gets frustrated when she can't reach something that looks appealing to her :)). Anyway, here's a few recent ones of the cutie:

She wanted to hold the spoon. She sat in the chair well after her sweet potatoes were done, just enjoying the spoon!
Happy about it.
The other day, I went in to get Leah when she had woken up in the morning. She had gotten a hold of the comforter that came with her bedding set and it was draped over her head. By the time I got my camera, it had fallen off her head but it was still cute.
Happy faces in the morning. ps. I love her new bedding!
Hi, sweetheart! It's too early to be that happy.

1 comment:

Darla said...

Cute! And I think Leah and Clara WOULD make good TU roommates...both morning gals;)