Friday, October 1, 2010

We had a blast at the beach! I was so happy that Elijah loved it because Kirk and I love it too.  He had been to the beach one other time, as a baby, so this was his first experience he will remember.  He hasn't stopped talking about it.  We're not sure what he's saying...but he sure is excited when he talks about it!

First intro to the water...figuring it out.
And, I think I'll just lay in it.
I'm sure he loved the beach because it was just a wide open space he could run around in! This kid does not like to be contained.
Whenever Elijah would spot one of us on the beach, he would do this kind of excited wave.  I love it.
So so so so cute!

1 comment:

Darla said...

My PERSONAL favorite of Elijah is the one where he's gazing at the beach. I zoomed in, and his little swim trunks were sagging. Cracked up out loud on that one! ha ha ha ha