Monday, October 11, 2010

Today was a very low key day which I loved.  I got to meet up with my friend Bethany for a little lunch and shopping and she treated me to a Gigi's cupcake which is now my new obsession. Thanks so much, Bethany! 

I also got to hang with this cutie.
And these 2 cuties (E wasn't interested in pictures...just chicken nuggets).  We went to McDonalds for a family dinner.
And Elijah got to play with balls in the playplace after dinner. Happy boy!
And we topped it all off with a little family time on the couch watching Wheel of Fortune.  Kirk, Elijah and Leah, I love you more than words can describe.  Thanks for making my birthday special!

I had a great celebration...thanks for all the love!

1 comment:

Peter and Bethany said...

So glad you had a good bday and that I got to be a part of it! My favorite moment was when E was laying on the floor and H was shaking and biting the chair... haha! Love you!