Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a good time celebrating Halloween for the first time as a family.  I think seeing kids in costume is one of my all-time favorite things to do.  Even before I had kids I loved it and now that I have them, it's even more fun! Elijah had been given a superman onesie and cape from Aunt Kelly a little while ago so I decided to just order some tights and get him some red boots (socks) to complete the ensemble.  He looked awesome.  I also found an adorable flower costume for Leah at TJMaxx.  I was so happy the whole night looking at them!  

I'm sorry, but Elijah is really into picking his nose right now.
Favorite of the day.
A flower with a double chin.
I definitely thought Elijah would fight me on the whole tights thing, but he didn't care at all! He loved being Superman.
Elijah has been refusing to nap for the last 2 days so by 5 pm, he is wiped out.  He fell asleep on the way to trick or treating :).

No comments: