Friday, October 1, 2010

Hilton Head 2010

We had an awesome vacation last week in Hilton Head, South Carolina.  I look forward to this week all year because it is rare that all of us are together in one place.  The house was excellent, the beach was beautiful, and we are blessed to have such wonderful families! Some of these photos are borrowed from my mom and sister.  There were a ton to sort through, but here are some favorites!

These first pictures have no order really...just some randoms that I enjoy.

I thought Elijah looked so cute in this outfit.  Thanks for the shirt, Steph!
Almost caught this cutie in a smile :).
We took the pack and play to the beach each day and the babies just chilled in there.  Not a bad life.
Getting some cuddle time with the cutest 2 year old I know!
Love her!

2 comments:

Peter and Bethany said...

You got some great pictures! What a blessing to have such wonderful family and get to spend time together in a gorgeous place.

The Seaman Family said...

I love your new Header photo!!! It looks like you had lots of fun, and Chrissie, I your hair is getting longer, I think it looks soooo good! Miss you!

AUbree