Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One Month Old

I can not believe we have already had a whole month with our sweet baby girl.  Time never seems to slow down...a reality I guess I just have to deal with! Anyway, Leah and I had a photoshoot this afternoon and she wants to tell you a little bit about her one month self!

Mommy is absolutely obsessed with dressing me in girly outfits and bows (thanks for the cute pink bow, Jacki!).
I have a crazy brother who runs around yelling (in a happy way) a lot and prefers not to have pants on the majority of the time.  He's pretty cute though!
I'm starting to have longer stretches of being awake during the day.
And that's because I'm doing great at night! The last 2 nights I slept for over 6 hours!
I spit up a lot.  Despite mommy's 3 obsessive calls to the pediatrician about it, they are still saying it's a normal thing.  I usually go through 3 or 4 outfits a day :).

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Molly spits up a ton, and Brooke did as well, and it looks like we have a gene for Acid Reflux ;) But as long as Leah is happy when spitting it is perfectly normal. She is absolutely adorable. If I am ever down in Indy we should have a play date.

Darla said...

Ha ha. I do like how serious she looks.

the barretts said...

adorable!!

Melodie said...

Hi. I just click on "the next blog" and your blog appears. I love the picture of your baby girl. She looks sooo cute!! :D Have a great day!