Thursday, September 30, 2010

On our last night in Hilton Head, my parents treated us to an excellent dinner at Old Oyster Factory.  It was a great restaurant right on the water.  We enjoyed our night out and were especially thankful to my dad who took Elijah out by the water to throw rocks while we waited for our food.  He was much happier out there than in his high chair! Thanks, dad!


The whole crew.
After dinner, we drove down to Harbour Town to walk around.  I wasn't around for the beautiful sunset pictures becuase I was feeding Leah, but I love this one of the two men in my life.
He looked so handsome and grown up!
Love this one of Grandpa and 2 of his grandkids.
Cute one of the Weavers :).

2 comments:

Jacki said...

When the time comes for me to have a daughter - I hope I can have that strawberry bathing suit too cute! Elijah looked so grown up and cute in his orange button up too! It looks like you all had a very fun time!

Love ya

Erica said...

Chrissie, what a fun vacation!! Your family is super adorable, all of them! Love how the cousins are so close in age. That will be tons of fun their whole life.

I'm disappointed you did not go to Signe's Heaven Bound Bakery . . . next time, you must. :)