Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cuties (yes, even my husband)

I know I use the word "cuties" to describe my kids often, but I'm not sure how else to describe them! Tonight Elijah wanted to hold Leah. As soon as we put her in his lap, he started saying "Cheese!" because he wanted his picture taken. Unfortunately, my camera battery is dead, but Kirk took out his cell phone and snapped a few. That's why the quality is poor, but these pictures still make my heart happy :).


He's supporting her head so nicely!

I wanted to get in there too!

And this just makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. Kirk is on the "cleaning" crew at work this week. He basically has to clean out all the equipment that gets used for mixing the chemicals and it's apparently a very intense process. Check out his uniform. Hahahaha....he had someone take a picture of him today so I could see it. I can't stop laughing.

1 comment:

Darla said...

Ha ha ha! LOVE these pics. Let Kirk know yellow is his color;)