Friday, September 17, 2010

Apple of my Eye

As I have mentioned, I love getting Leah all dressed up and looking girly. I had MOPS this morning and it was perfect fall weather.  I pulled out the kids jeans (which I splurged on at BabyGap because they are just the best) and got them dressed in cute fall outfits.  Elijah is napping but I had to snap a few pictures of Leah because she was looking too cute in her apple shirt and boot cut jeans :).  She got so many compliments at MOPS.


Hi, sweet girl.
Leah has the prettiest smile which I haven't been able to capture on camera yet, but this was her "after smile" face which I think is hilarious.
Half smile.
Ok, are we done yet?
Sure, take a load off, Leah.  It's hard work being so cute.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Miss that child . . . the whole family actually. Love you guys. Have fun on vacation. Hope to see you soon.

Darla said...

LOVE that apple shirt:) Also, love all your attempts at showing us her gorgeous smile. I have no doubt she'll show us her grin in November...can't wait!