Sunday, September 12, 2010

Chaddie is Married?!

Over Labor Day weekend, we had a great time celebrating the marriage of my best friend, Chad and his new wife Danielle.  Chad and I have known each other our whole lives and it was such a joy to be at his wedding.  I was surprised by how emotional it was (I know...I should never be surprised by how emotional I am) to watch him get married.  He was so happy and I was just so happy for him!! Congrats, Chaddie! We love you guys.

Aunt Marsha looked so pretty.  She was sitting alone in front of us because her whole family was in the bridal party (Chad's dad was the best man, his brothers were groomsmen, and his sister was a bridesmaid).
Watching his bride walk down the aisle.
She could not have looked happier!
They had their bridal party join around them for prayer during the ceremony.
You may kiss the bride!

No comments: