Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our Newest Addition

For those of you who haven't seen, I posted an album of the first day with Leah on facebook.  I'm not going repost all of them here, so you can check it out.  I'm having a little trouble getting the link to post for those of you who aren't on facebook, but I will do that soon.

We are thrilled and blessed to welcome little Leah Doris Duncan into our family.  Though she was born almost 3 weeks early, we were more than ready to welcome her (especially me!).  Everything with the labor went very smoothly and we are thankful that everyone is healthy and happy! She weighed in at 6lbs, 12 oz and was 20 inches long.  

So anyway, here are some pictures of our last day at the hospital and our first few days home.  Thanks again for all of your love and support!

Leah and me, enjoying some cuddling in the hospital bed.
Daddy loved that she woke up for a little bit.  She is a little jaundice so she is on a billi blanket...that's why she looks like a glow worm in this picture :).
Ok, Leah, it's midnight.  Let's get some sleep.  
Tuesday morning we were ready to come home! I was so excited to get her all dressed up in pink for the ride.
Let's go home!

1 comment:

The Seaman Family said...

She is sooo precious!! I can't wait to hang out with you all again soon.