Friday, August 20, 2010

Indiana State Fair

Last night, we had our first family outing to the Indiana State Fair. We had a good time! It is seriously an event like none other I've ever been to...quite a cultural experience!  

Before we left, I wanted to take some pictures of the kids in their big brother, little sister shirts that my friend Kendra made for them.  They are too cute.   You can check out Kendra's custom made shirt designs here

Elijah didn't cooperate with the pictures at first, but Leah was wide awake so I took advantage.

"What are you looking at?"
Elijah loved all the animals at the fair.  We knew he would because he really enjoys making animal sounds and gets excited whenever he sees animals in books or on tv.  He even tried feeding the goats (with a little help from mommy).

1 comment:

Allison and Daniel said...

I love the shirts! and I am so glad you guys got to go to the fair! Looks like Leah really enjoyed her first big outing!