Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bloomers

You might remember me mentioning my friend Aubree's kids online clothing boutique, Crew and Cate.  Well, Aubree was sweet enough to give Leah a pair of the adorable bloomers from their summer line of clothes.  I'm excited for her to wear more stuff from Crew and Cate as she gets older too :).  So, yesterday, my mom and I dressed Leah up like a little doll baby and took some pictures.  I think she is an excellent model!

How cute are the ruffles?
Precious.
I am so in love with this cutie.

2 comments:

Darla said...

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that not only are you the proud parents of two, but you have a girl now! Our daughters are going to be good pals:)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, the bloomers....SO CUTE! Probably so fun to buy ruffly clothes, finally! :) Elijah looks like he's going to be a fantastic big brother! :)