Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blogger Buddy


My friend Bethany passed on to me this Blogger Buddy award this week.  Thank you, Bethany, for this prestigious honor :).  Upon accepting the blogger award, one must tell 7 random things about themselves, and then pass it along to 2 other people. Read and enjoy my 7 random facts. Oh and if you so choose, Darla and Jessica it is your turn!

1.  I have taken a recent interest in baking.  I wish I were more talented in this area, but I did increase my skills recently by taking a baking class which I enjoyed.

2. I love to travel to new places.  2 of my favorite spots are Palm Springs, California and Nantucket. 

3. Though I often made fun of the cornfields of Indiana while I was in college, I still haven't left after almost 8 years and have grown to really love it.  I will miss it a lot if God calls us somewhere else.

4.  I never thought I would be a mom at this age, but it is, without a doubt, the  most fun and rewarding job I've ever had!  

5.  Besides my husband, no one knows me better than my sisters and my mom.  

6.  I love to get my hair cut and colored...I think it is one of the most relaxing things you can do with your time.  Which reminds me, it's time for my next appointment.

7.   Although I am most energized when I am around people, I have been learning the value and importance of solitude.  God speaks to me most clearly when I am willing to be still and quiet before Him.   

5 comments:

Darla said...

Fun! I like your random Chrissie facts:) And thanks for this honor to be chosen next...do I need to copy the Blogger Buddy Award into my post and choose two other people??

The Seaman Family said...

I love that you are so into baking now. You'll have to check out this delicious German Chocolate Drizzle cake, that all men seem to love (your welcome Kirk). I found it here:

http://www.howdoesshe.com/german-chocolate-drizzle-cake

John Ttavolta Lover said...

I have a son as old as he. What's happy life together with him.

Kirk and Chrissie said...

Darla, yes...if you choose to do so!

Sharmin said...

Beautiful Babies! Hope You always Stay Smiling. Please Check out my blog

Pinksweetsz.blogspot.com