Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The zoo had a treehouse play area that Elijah loved.  He could just run around like crazy in there.  I was exhausted after our 20 minutes in there, but E was one happy boy! Here he is in a dinosaur egg.
...and climbing into a flower.  
We had lunch before heading home.  Elijah was having fun playing with Grandma.
I love that my mom captured Elijah giving me a big kiss (yes, he is a big-time open mouth kisser!).  
Ok, this picture is pretty ridiculous but I think it needs to be documented.  Elijah has 4 living great-grandparents and we got to spend some time with one of them, Grandma McGuckin (or G.G.) while in PA.  We tried to get a picture of the kids and Jess and me and Grandma and you can see how that worked out :).  But anyway, she was kind enough to let us come see her and let Elijah tear through her apartment. 

No comments: