Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kids Room!

We took advantage of having a holiday at home yesterday and had a very productive day! We found a beautiful Pottery Barn crib on craigslist for 5o bucks (woohoo!), bought it and got it set up.  I don't know if I've mentioned this on the blog yet or not, but we have decided that we are going to have the kids share a room.  Even though I'm slightly nervous about this plan, we didn't want to get rid of guest room because so many of our family and friends are far away and we want them all to have a place to stay (hint hint, come visit us).   So anyway, I'm super excited about the room...I found cute bedding at Target (old faithful) and we are set up.  Elijah was a little uneasy during the changes, but he came around by the end.  I think he's going to be a great big brother! 

Because of the angle of the room and the placement of the door, it was impossible to get a shot of the room that included both cribs.  But they are on opposite walls.  Here is BD2's crib! Elijah's crib is now on the other wall, if you've ever been in his room before.

No comments: