Monday, June 7, 2010

J-Bird's Wedding!

Over the weekend, Kirk and I headed down to Tennesse for the wedding of one of my Focus roommates, Jess Stollings (nicknamed J-Bird).  It was so fun to have a little road trip with my husband (HUGE shoutout to my sister-in-law Kelly for coming down from Chicago to stay with Elijah for the weekend...you are the best!!) and reconnect with some of my friends from my semester at FFI (which, by the way, was almost 6 years ago! Wow!).  Jesse and J were so happy the whole day and everything was beautiful.  

This is Pep (also a nickname:)).  She is another one of my former roomies.  We got to sit together at the ceremony and the reception so we had lots of time to catch up!
Kirk and me after the ceremony.  
J and Jesse's first dance.  It started out slow...
...then they switched to swing dancing...
...then they switched to Usher for the last song.  It was funny and cute.

No comments: