Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Philadelphia Zoo

Campbell was given season passes to the zoo for her birthday and was kind enough to share with E and me.  We had a great time seeing all the animals.  

Group shot.  Cam didn't like being that close to the bear.  I told her that I can relate to her fear of bears (I share it). 
This peacock was just standing in the grass right in front of us!
While visiting my sister Rachel in Lancaster (which I unfortunately took no pictures of because I forgot to take my camera), we went to her community's yardsale.  We found this excellent double stroller for a steal that will work great for us when BD2 comes along.  But for now, we used it at the zoo for Cam and Elijah and they enjoyed riding around together.
There were no animals at the zoo that Campbell wasn't intersted in. She gets excited about every one, and she really liked these flamingos.

No comments: