Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What a great discovery!

I have been looking for a public pool around here where Elijah and I could go hang out and yesterday, I found out about this one, just 10 minutes away.  Aubree and I and the kids checked it out today and it is SO great.  It is really like a mini-waterpark.  Aubree's girls loved the slide and Elijah even had fun splashing around in the water.


Taking it all in with Aubree (who is about 4 weeks away from giving birth by the way...would you even be able to tell by looking at this picture?!)
Swimming lessons.
Lily coming down the slide.  She was slightly terrified her first time, but she loved it from then on!
Evie's turn! I think the girls could have done this all day.
All that action wiped Elijah out! He was asleep within about 30 seconds in the car!

2 comments:

Peter and Bethany said...

looks like fun... hopefully next time I won't be feeling huge, hot, and lazy:)

The Seaman Family said...

Yeah, you missed out Bethany! Haha :) Those pictures turned out awesome Chrissie! I love the picture of Elijah crashed out in the backseat.