Thursday, June 11, 2009

Please Pray TODAY.

Friends,

As I mentioned a few months back, my Uncle Bob (mom's brother) has been diagnosed with leukemia.  Today, my mom is donating her bone marrow to him.  Please pray that his body will accept the cells that he needs from my mom.  The next two weeks are critical, so we would covet your prayers in the coming weeks as well.   Also, please pray for my Aunt Karen, and cousins Will and Adrianna...I'm sure it's not easy to watch your husband/father go through something like this.  And the procedure does take a bit of a toll on my mom's body as well...pray for strength and comfort for her as well.  

Thank you so much for your support.  I know God is bigger than this illness and able to heal...may He be glorified in it all! 

1 comment:

ryan and chelsee jones said...

Praying for your uncle and his family...as well as for your mom! Keep us updated on how the next two weeks go. God hears all our prayers!!!